Company Name: North-West Zone Power Distribution Co. Ltd. (NWZPDC)
Job Title: Deputy General Manager (HR & Admin)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Govt Job
Salary: 105000 --
Deadline: 14 May,2017
Candidates should have Masters Degree in relevant discipline or MBA in HRM
12-15 years service experience in General Administration, HR Database, Legal Compliance, Organization Development, Recruitment and Training, Formulate / update of various policies & procedures related to Admin & HR management, Lead Admin & HR team in delivering relevant services for the company to define service standards, timescales and budgets, Maintain a fair Performance Appraisal practice and educate line managers, Conduct Training Need Analysis, designs and implement training plan in line with the budget, Contribute to the wider development and overall success of the company through proactive working with the Executive Team, strong leadership as well as commercial and financial awareness, Handling of Employee Grievance & Disciplinary Actions, Develop and recommend on various schemes/ programs/ plans/ propositions related to employee welfare as an effective tool of motivation for employee retention, Adopt new techniques & methods for fostering employee efficiency, productivity, building throughout the Company, Foresee and visualize the future requirement of potential manpower & challenges in their skill and expertise, Should have experience ¡n similar/ equivalent position Group Companies/ organization.
- The candidate should be efficient, dynamic and energetic with assertive leadership ability to ensure the vision and execute the mission for incremental growth of the Company.
- He should have excellent communication skills in Bangla and English language both in writing and speaking & also Computer literacy.
- He should have knowledge in Labour Law & Labour Act & Handling people with any kind of situation.
- Candidates having professional degree and working experience in power sector will get preference.
- Age should preferably be between forty five to fifty seven years (45-57) for Director (Technical) & Director (Finance) and in case of exceptionally qualified deserving candidates age is relaxable up to fifty nine years (59) as on 30.04.2017. Age should preferably be between forty to fifty years (40-50) for Deputy General Manager I Superintending Engineer / Manager as on 30.04.2017.
- Age limit as on 30.04.2017 is eighteen to thirty years (18-30) from serial No. 7 to 13.
- Age limit for applicants from amongst Freedom Fighters’ children/grand children will be relaxed by 02 (two) years. However candidates will be required to furnish along with their applications relevant valid documents from competent authority as per provisions of the Govt. rules/policies in this regards. Freedom Fighters Quota is Applicable.
- Candidates having third division/class or equivalent CGPA in any examination need not apply.
- Candidates should be capable of working under stressful situation.
- Affidavit with respect to age will not be accepted.
- Incorrect / incomplete applications and applications received after deadline will not be entertained and liable for rejection.
- Candidates in service will be required to apply through proper channel.
- The appointing authority reserves the right to accept or reject any/all application(s).
Remuneration/Compensation Package :
Basic salary per month Taka One Lac Forty Nine Thousand (1,49,000.00) only for Director (Technical) & Director (Finance), Taka One Lac Five Thousands (1,05,000.00) only for Deputy General Manager/ Superintending Engineer, Taka Seventy nine Thousand (79,000.00) only for Manager, Taka Fifty One Thousand (51,000.00) only for Assistant Engineer I Assistant Manager and Taka Thirty Nine Thousands (39,000.00) only for Sub-Assistant
Engineer/Junior Assistant Manager. House rent, festival bonuses, contributory provident fund, group insurance, encashment of leave, education allowance, transport/transport allowance, fringe benefits, gratuity-etc. as per applicable rules of the company. Expenses at actual for medical services for self spouse and dependent children within Bangladesh will be reimbursed as per rules of the Company. Income Tax shall have to be paid by the employee. Other benefits & Remuneration/ Compensation package will be as per pay structure of the company for the above post.
Interested candidates may apply along with complete CV, three (03) passport size recent photographs and attested copies of all certificates, national identity card to the undersigned at the above address or GPO Box no- 04, Rajshahi on or before 14.05.2017- within the office hours. Only the short listed candidate’s in case of serial no 1-5 will be called for test I interview. Candidates working in any office / organization should apply through proper channel. Please mention the name of post on top of the envelop.
A K M Mushfiqur Rahman, FCS
North-West Zone Power Distribution Co. Ltd. entrusted with the responsibility of operation, maintenance and development of power system network distribution within Rajshahi & Rangpur Division invites applications from the eligible citizen of Bangladesh for appointment to the post of Director (Technical & Director (Finance, Deputy General Manger (HR & Admin), Superintending Engineer (Planning & Procurement)/ Project Planning & Implementation), Superintending Engineer (System Protection) & other posts on contract basis, initially for a period of three (03) years, may be renewed subjected to satisfactory performance against specific yearly targets to be set by the Board, during which the age limit for directors should not exceed 62 years and other posts shall not exceed 60 years.
Deputy General Manager (HR & Admin)