Company Name: Akij Group
Job Title: Assistant Manager/ Manager - Purchase
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales/Marketing
Deadline: 28 Apr,2017
- B.Sc. in Mechanical/ Power/ Electrical
- MBA will be preferred
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Computer skill in MS-Office.
- Strong oral and written communication skill both in Bengali and English.
- Self - motivated, confident, proactive and target oriented.
- Dynamic, innovative with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right person as per company policy.
Please write the Name of Position at the top of envelop.
Head of Human Resources.
Akij Center, 97 Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Sharoni,
Satrastarmore, Tejgaon I/A Dhaka-1208.
If you have any queries, please call the following numbers:
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 28, 2017
AKIJ MotorsAddress : AKIJ Center, 97 Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Sharoni, Satrasta More, Tejgaon I/A Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh. Hotline: +8801755-662545Web : http://akijmotors.com/
Job Description / Responsibility
Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
Examine and test existing contracts
Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs