Company Name: Akij Group
Job Title: Asst. Manager/ Manager - Construction Material Handling Equipment (CMHE)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales/Marketing
Deadline: 28 Apr,2017
- B.Sc. in Mechanical
- MBA will be preferred
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Computer skill in MS-Office.
- Strong oral and written communication skill both in Bengali and English.
- Self - motivated, confident, proactive and target oriented.
- Dynamic, innovative with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right person as per company policy.
Please write the Name of Position at the top of envelop.
Head of Human Resources.
Akij Center, 97 Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Sharoni,
Satrastarmore, Tejgaon I/A Dhaka-1208.
If you have any queries, please call the following numbers:
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 28, 2017
AKIJ MotorsAddress : AKIJ Center, 97 Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Sharoni, Satrasta More, Tejgaon I/A Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh. Hotline: +8801755-662545Web : http://akijmotors.com
Job Description / Responsibility
Develop and implement comprehensive and innovative sales and marketing activities/ strategies to achieve business goals in a highly competitive business environment.
Establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company's business plan.
Develops and recommends product and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
Promotion of vehicles through sales counters, dealer network and institutional buyers by leading a team of sales professionals.
Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
Providing an annual Sales Plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
Monitor and review availability of vehicles Sales and Marketing.
Ensure customer satisfaction in order to meet the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies
Ensure proper distribution of the vehicles to the dealer point and other stakeholder.
Act to achieve overall sales target of the company.
Collect data and information regarding competitors, their market share etc for future market planning and develop policy.
Maintain positive relationships with current and potential dealers.
Prepare and produce necessary reports to the authority time to time.