Company Name: BanglaTv.
Job Title: Correspondent
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 30
Job Category: Media
Deadline: 05 May,2017
Minimum Graduate/ Equivalent
- Age 22 to 40 year(s)
- Knowledge of correct pronunciation
- Skills of news preparing and writing
- A minimum of 4 years progressive experience in the related field
- Experience of working at any TV channel will get preference.
- Candidates to have excellent communication and IT skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per policy.
2. Email subject field should be "Correspondent" mentioning the name of district
3. Email attachments should include:
(a) Cover Letter addressed to the Head of News, Bangla TV (b) Recent CV [must include (1) a scanned recent photograph and (2) names and contact details of two referees, one of whom should be an immediate past employer (if applicable)]
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview
Application deadline: May 5, 2017
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 5, 2017
Company InformationBangla TV Limited Address : Bangla TV Bhaban, 83, Siddheswary Road (Near Mochakh Market), Ramna, Dhaka-1217. Web : www.banglatv.tv
Job Description / Responsibility
Bangla TV Ltd is looking for Correspondents for the following districts and stations:
Jamalpur, Sherpur, Rajbari, Madaripur, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Dinajpur, Thakurgaon, Panchagarh, C'Nawabganj, Nilphamari, Rangpur, Habiganj, Sunamganj, Barisal, Patuakhali, Jhalokati, Rangamati, Bandarban, Bhola, Sariatpur, Narshingdi, Pirojpur, Gopalganj, Jhenaidah, Magura, Jessore, Benapole, Hili and Mongla.