Company Name: Anwar Group of Industries
Job Title: Assistant General Manager, Logistics
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Category: Commercial/ Supply Chain
Deadline: 20 Apr,2017
Masters degree in any discipline from reputed university
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Supply Chain, Logistic
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Group of Companies
- Age 35 to 40 year(s)
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Decision Making
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- Demonstrated successful experience in making presentations and negotiating with media
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Travel frequently all over the country is required
- Familiarity with procedures for capital request, financial justification, and project administration
- As per company policy
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Apr 20, 2017
Company InformationAnwar Group of Industries. Address : Baitul Hossain Building (14th floor) 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka - 1000 Web : www.anwargroup.com
Job Description / Responsibility
To oversee day to day vehicle operation, maintenance & distribute to customers as per delivery schedule efficiently.
To analyzing logistical problem, developing new solutions and to take decision.
To work closely with BRTA and keep update all necessary documents.
To analysis cost to develop transport dept.
To monitor rental vehicles fare.
To repair, maintain overhauling of Centrifugal Pump, Compressor, and fabrication works etc.
To renew Tax token, Fitness, Insurance & Route permits of vehicles from B.R.T.A
To resolve & manage queries & complaints of user courteously & efficiently.
To implement policy, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), establish management's requirement and departmental improvement.
To provide strategic operational, technical & financial inputs and play leadership role in decision making issues affecting the organization.
To ensure that the organization's team is build, motivated, groomed to take up higher challenges.
To plan and execute with professional way to load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
To allocate and record resources and movements on the transport planning system.
To manage traffic police and any kinds of police cases as and when required.
To control Fuel & Gas consumption of vehicles.
To prepare the monthly & yearly expenses statement on the basis of each vehicle report.
To monitor & keep record of all vehicles accidents and take necessary step
To negotiate and bargain transportation prices
Any other task assign by the management.