Company Name: Rangs Group
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 7
Job Category: Sales/Marketing
Deadline: 30 Apr,2017
BBA/MBA from reputed university
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales, Relationship Management/Key Account Management, Retail Stores/Shops
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Cosmetics/Toiletries/Personal Care, Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company, Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances, Retail Store, Tobacco
- Age 30 to 35 year(s)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in relevant industry with the following skill set;
- Ideal Skill Set: Strong interpersonal and communication skills, Demonstrable and successful sales track record, Good technical background in product area is desirable, good presentation skills, proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Sales Incentives, Provident Fund, Bonus, Others as per company policy
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 30, 2017
Rangs Group.Address : House No # 21, Road No # 103, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212Web : http://www.rkpl.com.bd
Job Description / Responsibility
Finding new customers and constantly expanding the business.
• Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
• First class consultative sales skills. Good understanding of Features and Benefits.
• Monitor sales and profit for each account.
• Preparing account profiles for company accounts.
• Identify and create a strong loyal relationship with all decision makers.
• Ability to complete management reports on time essential.
• Aware of applicable company KPIs and business plan.
• Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
• Good disciplined use of CRM and administration.
• Sales presentations for clients showing the success and credibility of the business and its products
• Give pricing information to management and make recommendations.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers if appropriate.
• Create Sales Strategies for market where applicable for achieving company objectives.