Company Name: Banglalink
Job Title: Partner Life Cycle & Loyalty Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales/Marketing
Deadline: 17 Apr,2017
Bachelors of Business Administration, MBA is preferable from any UGC approved University
4 to 5 year(s)
- Minimum 4 to 5 years in relevant field in a multinational or telecom operator
- Strong understanding of the Distribution channel operations which is required to develop design and implement Distributors' Lifecycle Management.
- Deep understanding of distribution dynamics & Factors driving distributors and Field Forces in the market.
- Basic Knowledge on ROI modeling.
- Sound knowledge on financial resources allocation in different activities and projects to make channel loyalty plan.
- Sound knowledge about the partner's insight and present industry practice to develop proper tools to motivate partners'.
- Clear idea about steps of designing a campaign for Partners.
Candidates who do not meet the education, experience and other attributes will NOT be considered.
Application Deadline : Apr 17, 2017
Department/ Division/ Job Location: Commercial/ B2C Sales & Distribution/ Dhaka
Job Description / Responsibility
Assist in designing and developing 'Partners' Lifecycle strategy' in line with Channel and company strategy
Ensure proper execution of 'Partners' Lifecycle strategy' to encourage the partners in the distribution business of Company
Implement Partner coverage model to motivate the partners to make optimum availability of company product, increase revenue growth, support new acquisition
Ensure the awareness of the program in a way that Loyalty program should encourage the partners' to achieve the short term and long term objective which is in line with the Channel objective to achieve the overall company KPI.
Assist to develop and implement Monitoring and Evaluation process of channel loyalty scheme by taking relevant input of regional teams.
Develop Regional evaluation report format to establish a central evaluation process.
Evaluate and measure current loyalty schemes to identify gaps & improvement opportunities for designing more effective schemes in future.