Company Name: Roxy Paints Limited
Job Title: Trainee Chemist
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Medical/Pharma
Deadline: 09 May,2017
B.Sc. or M.Sc in Chemistry.
- 1/2 year(s) experience. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Sound knowledge in computer & must have good computing skill and production planning skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills; demonstrated analytical organizational skills.
- Must be self- motivated , result oriented , process high degree of initiative, work well under pressure
- Must be available to work shift work and on call.
- As per company policy.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : May 9, 2017
Job Location: Factory: Madanpur, Narayangonj
Job Description / Responsibility
To carry out overall production planning and production coordination of factory.
Provide leadership, direction and guidance to production personnel.
Supervision, evaluation, motivation and training of personnel to ensure work is completed efficiently, effectively and safely.
Ensure the efficient and effective use of manpower, equipment and material resources.
Develops and fosters strong and effective functional and cross- functional teams that effectively change systems and procedures through the process of continuous improvement.
Effectively uses daily production information to track costs, measure trends and communicate result positively re-enforce success and initiate corrective action when appropriate.
Communicates with the maintenance department to maximize machine efficiencies and monitor equipment performance.
Ensure concerted efforts and coordination among the departments of the production chain.