Company Name: Energypac Electronics Ltd.
Job Title: Manager, Supply Chain
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Commercial/ Supply Chain
Deadline: 17 Apr,2017
- MBA/Masters in Commerce preferably with specialization in Supply Chain Management or B.Sc in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any reputed public/ private institution is preferred.
- A professional certification in Supply Chain Management (CSCA) can be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive job experience with 3 years experience in Managerial position is required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in Local and foreign Purchase.
- Sound knowledge on LC (UCP-600, INCO Terms, UPAS).
- Need to have track record in the similar industry.
- Must have computer knowledge on MS Word, MS Excel and be capable to use Company ERP software.
- Proven experience of leading a team.
- Ability to take challenge, overcome obstacles with winning attitude.
- Negotiable (Attractive salary & benefits will be offered to the deserving candidate).
- Head Office.
Applications should be submitted within April 17, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at Bdjobs.com. Please mention the post applied for in the subject line if applying through e-mail.
Energypac Electronics Limited was established in 2005, a concern of the Energypac family, aiming to provide complete electronic solutions. It holds one of the most modern and pioneering electronics industry in Bangladesh. It includes sophisticated manufacturing equipment along with the research and development facilities to ensure the quality of the products at every stage of manufacturing. The organization has devoted in research, development and production of highly efficient, environment-friendly products for the customers. These products not only meet internationally certified standards, but also save energy in order to benefit the world. For the past years, Energypac continuously presented energy-efficient products to our clients. We believe, these continuous efforts would not only benefit Energypac, but also increase the living standard worldwide, helping us to “Go Green”. For further information, please visit: www.energypacelectronics.com
Position: Manager, Supply Chain
Working directly with suppliers to assure capacity and continuity of supply for specific components.
Verifying all the values with Vendor when required.
Select Vendors as per (Foreign/Local) Selection Guidelines described in the EELL SCM Process.
Need to do vendor negotiation and do proper follow up as per requirement.
Check and maintain LC related documents.
Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet production requirements and minimum safety stock levels.
Take follow-up actions in relation to material shortages that would affect production.
Utilize any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) or IT system that is in place and ensure that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required.
Monitor and manage inventory levels against agreed target levels.
Manage/assist team to prepare Purchase Orders.
Prepare and implement proper guidelines for Supply Chain Management Operations.
Ensure Delivery of the product to the customer.
Ensure that Detailed LC Report is Prepared/Updated.
Maintain relationships with the vendors/Partners.
Setting up agreements for logistics with international partners.
Oversee transshipment to ensure on-time delivery.