Company Name: Concord Group
Job Title: Executive - Supply Chain Management
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Commercial/ Supply Chain
Deadline: 07 Apr,2017
Masters in Commerce/ MBA/ B.Sc in Civil Engineering or any other relevant department.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Purchase/Procurement, Supply Chain
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Age At most 28 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years experience in Real Estate, Construction & allied field .
- Working experience in Electro-Mechanical; Metal works, FADS & Finishing items.
- Knowledge on ERP/SAP software is preferable.
- Computer proficiency over MS Word, MS Excel.
- Candidate who has not experience in any construction or real estate company need not to apply.
- As per company policy.
Any kind of persuasion in the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of candidate.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 7, 2017
Company InformationConcord Group Address : 43, North C/A, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212. Bangladesh. Web : www.concordgroup.net
Job Description / Responsibility
Must have procurement experience of Electro - Mechanical, Metal works, FADS & Finishing items etc.
working knowledge on ERP/SAP environment for software base purchase documentation & control over material delivery.
Collection of purchase requirements submitted by the concern departments/ units/ projects.
Ensure checking of price of the procured goods by visiting the market frequently and prepare comparative statements.
Search for the new and alternative supply chain sources.
Work on a software based system (ERP) for recording, monitoring and controlling of materials.
Ensure timely delivery of requested materials to the concerned departments/units/projects.
Collection and processing of bill for ensuring timely payment.
Update the vendor database on regular basis.
Provide Supply Chain Management related reports as an when required.
Assist the department Head to develop all necessary Supply Chain related documents, forms, formats, charts etc.
Any other task assigned by the supervisor.