Company Name: Save the Children
Job Title: Senior Manager - Safety & Security
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Category: Admin/ Mgt/ Operations
Deadline: 15 Apr,2017
Master's Degree, preferably in Management/Business Studies or relevant discipline.
At least 7 year(s)
- At least 7 years of working experience in safety and security in reputed large organization, preferably in any international environment, including 3 years in management positions.
- Experience in working with law enforcement and security forces will be an advantage.
- Cross-functional working experience is highly desirable, especially related to areas like Crisis Management, Business Continuity and Organizational Resilience.
- S/he is expected to have excellent understanding on the safety and security management, technical skills on introducing S&S measures and precautions, excellent communication and training facilitation skill both in English & Bangla, have the ability to manage any emergency and critical situation.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for the interview
'Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce'
Application Deadline : Apr 15, 2017
Job Description / Responsibility
Applying a Security Risk Management approach, this position will be responsible to ensure safety and security management of all SCI staff and properties (both leased and own) in compliance with SCI policies & standards.
Execution of his/her tasks will be required a strong coordination with the DCD-Program Operations and Country Director.
The position holder will also be responsible to maintain all safety and security equipment, as part of his/her responsibility, s/he will be responsible for threat analysis and security risk mitigation, work closely with operations regarding specific security risks and threats related to programme and project implementation.
S/he will also actively promote SCI safety & security policy and standards through orientation programs in coordination with Human Resources, and work with the Partnership Management team to enhance partner organizations' capacity in safety security management at their organization.