Company Name: Hameem Group
Job Title: Database Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: IT & Telecommunication
Deadline: 31 Mar,2017
Graduation in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/ Information & Communication Technology/ Computer Science
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Database Administrator (DBA), Database Engineer/Database Programmer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), any Database Administrator Certificate, or any Microsoft Server Certifications will be given preference.
- 5+ years of experience with MS SQL Server Administration
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, team player, "get-it-done" personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
- As per Company Policy.
Application Deadline : Mar 31, 2017
Company InformationHA-MEEM GROUP Address : 407, Phoenix Tower (4th Floor), Tejgoan Industrial Area, Dhaka- 1215 Web : www.hameemgroup.net
Job Description / Responsibility
Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high level of performance, availability, and security.
Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation to meet integration and performance expectations.
Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities.
Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentor-ship and cross-training to other peers and team members