Company Name: Homeland Life Insurance Co. ltd
Job Title: Law Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Category: Bank/ Insurance
Deadline: 30 Mar,2017
MA/ BA (LLB) from any recognized university without having 3rd class/division in any examination.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 year(s)
- Enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council and minimum 3 years' experience of practice at Bar or Judicial service or having experience of working with reputed solicitor firm or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a company.
- Knowledgeable in commercial law, project finance, and Corporate Governance principles and practice.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge in information technology.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per policy of the company
Application Deadline : Mar 30, 2017
Job Description / Responsibility
Provide legal opinion and advise management on legal issues that may arise from time to time.
Prepare and represent the company in legal matters before the Courts of Law, litigation, arbitration or others.
Proceedings on matters in which the company has an interest.
Draft, review and update all contracts pertaining to the operation of the company in collaboration with
Appropriate staff and participate in negotiations, where necessary.
Research and advise the company on the legal status of applicants or where necessary.
Examine and oversee the proper preparation, perfection and safekeeping of all securities.
Advise on and interpret the company's policies, procedures, guidelines etc. as per law.
Prepare notices required under agreements, initiate and follow-up on legal action on the company.
Prepare monthly status reports of legal case and make recommendations to management.
Perform duties as may be assigned from time to time.