Company Name: Paradise Group
Job Title: Manager - Accounts
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Category: Accounting/ Finance
Deadline: 22 Mar,2017
Masters in Accounting, CA (cc) will get preference
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Commercial/Export-Import, Cash Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Multinational Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Age 32 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Minimum Three years practical experience as Head of Accounts is mandatory.
- Must be good in English (Written and Spoken)
- Should have Problem-solving skill, time management skill, assertiveness skill, honesty and dedication.
- Good understanding of book-keeping, basic understanding of accounting entries and their impact on financial statement.
- Good communication skill, ICT Skills & interpersonal skill, good computer skill, ability to work under stressful environment.
- Punctual, Hard worker.
- As per company rules.
Company InformationParadise GroupAddress : Awal Centre, (10th, 11th, 12th Floor),34, Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213
Job Description / Responsibility
Maintain all books of accounts, register, ledger etc. following accounting standard and accounting principles and policies of the organization.
Preparation of financial statements and necessary reports periodically, preparation of Financial Models using computer software in different aspects as required by the management.
Ensure accounting accuracy in all transactions entered into the system and ensure the same is posted before month-end.
Preparation of annual budget, forecast cash flow, review and evaluation for cost optimization.
Report to management on variances from the approved and standard and the reasons for those variances.
Prepare periodical Reconciliation Report; monitor reconciliations for core business areas and ensure these are done in a timely and accurate manner.
Confirm compliance of organization policy, Companies Act 1994, Income Tax rules, VAT rules and other related laws
Check the Petty cash expenses of the junior accountants.
Responsible for Cost and Management Accounting of the Concern.