Company Name: Bank Asia Ltd
Job Title: Trainee Asst. Relationship Officer/ Asst. Relationship Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Bank/ Insurance
Deadline: 25 Mar,2017
- Graduate in any discipline from a reputed University having no third class/division in academic career.
- Age bellow 30 years as on March 31, 2017.
- Geographic mobility and flexibility, willing to work anywhere in the country.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with pleasant personality.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, Target oriented, able to work under pressure, must be a team member and ability to meet deadline.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Duty Station Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary BDT 12,000.00 to 19,000.00 depending on experience.
Compensation and others:
- Competitive salary & Business volume wise incentive with other admissible benefits.
- Experience individual will be considered for upgraded contractual position with higher compensation package.
Prospective candidates are invited to submit applications along with updated CV and a copy of recent passport size photograph to the following link
Application Deadline: 25.03.2017
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. Bank Asia reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Bank Asia Limited, the fastest growing commercial bank in private sector of Bangladesh looking for young energetic and self–motivated persons for the following position of CARDS DEPARTMENT under Retail Banking Division who are willing to take challenges and interested to work anywhere in Bangladesh.
Job Title Trainee Assistant Relationship Officer/ Assistant Relationship Officer
Type of Employment Contractual
Job Areas As assigned by Cards Department, Retail Banking
Marketing of Credit Cards as per target set by Cards Department.
Preparation of Card Proposal and Placement of same to Head of sales for recommendation.
Follow up card application till approval or rejection with the practiced/agreed TAT (Time around Time)
Monitor dues of card repayments and take proactive actions in case of late repayment.
Other activities assigned by Head of the Department/ Division from Time to Time.