Company Name: Epic Group
Job Title: AGM/ DGM, HR
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Category: Human Resource
Deadline: 31 Mar,2017
- MBA major in HRM/ Management/ Public Administration from any reputed University
- Educational Qualification may be considered for the experienced and qualified candidate
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):HR
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Self-motivated and self-organized with a positive attitude.
- The incumbent should be dynamic and have a good personality.
- Possess the high degree of correspondence & analytical ability.
- Must have teamwork and cooperation mentality.
- Applicant should have sound knowledge of (HR Policy, Salary & Wages administration, Payroll system, Compliance- Child labor, Force Labor, Right to collective bargaining, Disciplinary practice and administration & employee relation).
- EPIC provides attractive compensation package for deserving candidates, which is revised from time to time depending on performance and skill.
As per company policy
Application Deadline : Mar 31, 2017
Epic GroupAddress : House No. 17, Road No. 15, Sector - 3, UttaraWeb : www.epichk.com
Job Description / Responsibility
Responsible for the HR function such as:
Employee recruitment and selection(Worker, Staff)
Conduct training, counseling, performance appraisal and grievance handling of personnel
Look after the complicated labor issues in line with Labour Law 2006 and other govt. regulation as well.
Healthy workplace, safety, hygiene and environment
Development of proper systems for maintaining and monitoring of appropriate disciplinary action procedures among staff and workers.
Preparing and updating all relevant Registers as required by local law and customers' code of conduct.