Company Name: Ananta Group
Job Title: Officer - Fire Safety
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 4
Job Category: Security/Support Service
Deadline: 20 Mar,2017
Minimum Graduate in any discipline/ Certified by Fire Service & Civil Defense.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Retired officer from Fire Service & Civil Deference will get preference.
- Must demonstrate attitude of integrity, transparency, proactive and positive.
- Benefits include competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 20, 2017
Ananta GroupAddress : House # 20, Road # 99, Gulshan - 2, Dhaka - 1212.Web : www.ananta-bd.com
Job Location: Elephant Road, Dhaka, Narayanganj, Adamjee EPZ.
Job Description / Responsibility
Establish a full functional and effective fire safety management system.
Prepare all safety standards, policy, reports & documentation regarding fire safety issue including fire evacuation plan and procedure.
Train up all workers / staffs / employees on fire safety, protection, fighting and first-aid on demonstration basis to make the mission success.
Must have well knowledge on installation and maintenance of Sprinkle System, Addressable Fire Alarm system and Fire Hydrant system.
Monitoring Fire Fighting & rescuer team and to conduct external & internal fire related training.
Ensure security aspects of the company and train securities for safe guard of the organization.
Ensure that all fireman, fire fighters and security personnel are in right order and perform their duties as per requirement.
Conducts regular fire drill. And emergency evacuation drill to aware employees any emergency incident.
Implementation & control of fire safety as per direction of the management.