Company Name: OPPO Bangladesh Communication Equipment Co. Ltd
Job Title: Public Relations Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Category: Media
Deadline: 03 Apr,2017
BBA/ MBA or Masters degree with a major in Marketing, Mass Media, Journalism or a similar subject from any reputed university.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Client Service/ Marketing, Brand Communication, Strategic Planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Advertising Ageny, Design/Printing/Publishing, Event Management
- Age 24 to 32 year(s)
- Interpersonal skills, good presentation skills and confidence
- Excellent written communication skills
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
- Good teamwork and negotiation skills
- The ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
- Creativity and imagination
- We offer a working environment, which is challenging but ultimately rewarding for the most talented and dedicated professional.
- Amazing career opportunity with faster career growth.
- Two Festival Bonus.
- Yearly Award for Outstanding Employees.
- Full attendance bonus
- Over than one year seniority bonus
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Apr 3, 2017
OPPO Bangladesh Communication Equipment Co. Ltd.Address : House # 34, Road # 01, Block # A, Niketon Gulshan # 01, Dhaka - 1212, BangladeshWeb : www.oppo.com.bd
Job Description / Responsibility
Planning publicity strategies and campaigns for OPPO.
Writing and producing presentations and press releases.
Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations.
Analyzing media coverage, speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations.
Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress.
Develop and manage advertising and PR agencies; Monitor, oversee and evaluate regional marketing and branding activities.
Localize global campaign by coordinating with colleagues in HQ.
Carry out brand & PR tactics both ATL and BTL.
Plan and direct public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for OPPO.
Manage and enhance OPPO's brand or reputation in the public's eye.
Assist Brand Manager in developing and implementing media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.