Company Name: Beximco Textiles Division
Job Title: Retail Manager, YELLOW
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 5
Job Category: Garments/Textile
Deadline: 13 Mar,2017
Business Graduate/ BBA/ MBA/ Masters in English, however educational qualification can be relaxed for highly experienced candidates.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 24 to 40 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years retail fashion shop experience
- Fluent in speaking, reading & writing both English & Bangla
- Should be well-dressed and well-groomed and attractive in appearance
- Should possess good customer service skills, well spoken.
- Able to approach customers in a friendly manner and make them comfortable
- Hard working and result oriented. Proactive people with dynamic attitude is desirable.
Chittagong Division, Dhaka Division
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Mar 13, 2017
Beximco Textiles DivisionAddress : Head Office: Beximco Industrial Park, Sarabo, Kashimpur, GazipurWeb : www.beximco.org
The person will be required to Manage the retail shop of Beximco`s renowned Posh Brand Yellow, for all fashionable men`s & Ladies wear available at the outlets in Dhaka or Chittagong. Beximco Textiles & Apparel Division has been supplying a wide range of world-class RMGs to it brand shops in Bangladesh successfully for a long time. The production facility has a state of the art, vertically integrated set up from Yarn to Finished Garments and it has been also exporting world class garments to Europe and USA for more than a Decade. The incumbent should have the hands-on experience in the following functions:
Job Description / Responsibility
Achieve shop sales target
Monitor and supervise, motivate, train, develop and groom employee engaged in sales and operation to ensure Yellow standard customer service.
Continuing highest standard of in-store hygiene, cleanliness, grooming, maintenance and health and safety procedure at all time. Ensure defect free/ clean/ steamed product display.
Responsible person for Cash handling, deposit, billing, purchase and every transaction occur from the store.
Inventory management for both finished goods and fixed asset, keep them intact, safe and protect them from missing, shoplifting and misuse.
Others job as an where assigned by supervisor