Company Name: National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
Job Title: Assistant Officer (Law)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Bank/ Insurance
Deadline: 16 Mar,2017
- Candidates should have minimum 01(one) First Division/ Class or equivalent CGPA/ GPA applying for the post of Assistant Officer (Law) in the entire academic background with no third Division/ class.
- For GPA/CGPA, the Division/Class will be determined as under:
- For SSC/ HSC/ equivalent degree in the scale of 5.00: 1st Division/Class - 3.00 & above and 2nd Division/ Class- 2.00 & above to below 3.00.
- For Graduation/Post-graduation/ equivalent degree in the scale of 4.00: 1st Class - 3.00 & above and 2nd Class- 2.25 & above to below 3.00.
- For Graduation/Post-graduation/ equivalent degree in the scale of 5.00: 1st Class - 3.75 & above and 2nd Class- 2.81 & above to below 3.75.
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Candidates must have to be enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council.
- Candidates must be Computer literate with operational knowledge of WINDOWS, MS Office, MS Excel, Spread Sheet and Power Point Presentation.
- Age not over 30 years (maximum 32 years for the children of Freedom Fighters) as on March 16, 2017.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- The selected candidates shall be on probation for 01 (One) year. A Consolidated monthly salary i.e Tk.23,500.00 will be paid to Assistant Officer (Law) during probation period. After satisfactory completion of the period of probation, successful candidates will be absorbed as Assistant Officer (Law) in Bank's regular Pay Scale.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Any persuasions or canvassing in any stage of selection process shall be treated as disqualification.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 16, 2017
National Credit and Commerce Bank LimitedAddress : NCC Bank Bhaban, 13/1 & 13/2 Toyenbee Circular Road, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000Web : www.nccbank.com.bd
National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited has been operating as one of the leading Private Commercial Banks with its strong business network of 106 online branches across the country and providing sincere & personalized banking services to its customers in a responsive and technology based environment. As an equal opportunity employer, the Bank invites application from smart, young, energetic, confident, self- motivated and hard working fresh graduates for immediate appointment as Assistant Officer (Law).
Terms of Employment: Each selected candidate will have to agree with a service bond for 04 (four) years.