Company Name: Meghna Bank Limited
Job Title: In-charge of Mobile Financial Services
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Category: Bank/ Insurance
Deadline: 16 Mar,2017
Minimum Master's degree in any discipline with combination of education, training or work experience
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Business/Product Development, Market Development (Banking), Relationship
- Total 10 years' of Service in Bank/NBFI including minimum 5 years' experience of end to end MFS Project Implementation Management in the delivery/deployment of the enterprise systems
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to delegate and to work with all levels of an organization - internal and external
- Ability and desire to understand a complex, enterprise-class software solution, technical issues and its underlying components
- Have strong knowledge on regulatory and compliance issues on Mobile Financial Services
- The designation for this post will be commensurate to experience and expertise of the candidate
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview as per recruitment policy. Management may relax eligibility conditions for exceptionally deserving candidates.
Meghna Bank Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 16, 2017
Meghna Bank LimitedAddress : Suvastu Imam Square (level-6), 65 Gulshan Avenue Gulshan, Dhaka -1212Web : http://www.meghnabank.com.bd/
MEGHNA BANK LIMITED, one of the fastest growing Banks in Bangladesh, with a focus on retail and corporate banking and implementing new banking technologies in the industry, is inviting application from experienced individuals to look after the functions of Mobile Financial Services of the Bank.
The exciting role will have the responsibility to lead the payments transformation functions of the Bank for a large prospective market. The position will be based in Dhaka and shall work with the project organization(s) to deliver the bank visions in relation with Mobile Financial Services of the Bank.
Job Description / Responsibility
To oversee satisfactory standard of service provided under the Mobile Financial Services
To work as the liaison in all respects between 3rd Party Stakeholders, Bank Management and Information Technology Division
To motivate and provide guidance to the MFS Team, including analysts and consultants covering cross cultural backgrounds, locations and disciplines
Solid experience on functionality of payment systems of similar type, is mandatory and preferably in large enterprise banking systems