Company Name: Sena Kalyan Sangstha
Job Title: Head of Accounts
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Accounting/ Finance
Deadline: 15 Mar,2017
Minimum Chartered Accountancy Inter (from ICAB) with Masters in Accounting or Finance/ or Cost and Management Accountancy Inter (from ICMAB) with Masters in Accounting or Finance.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 year(s)
- Minimum Five years practical experience as Head of Accounts in a Manufacturing Concern is mandatory.
- Candidates having more experience, experience in Cement/LPG industry and more professional education will be an added advantage.
- Candidate having any third-class or third division or equivalent grade in any academic result should not apply for this position.
- Should have Problem-solving skill, time management skill, assertiveness skill, honesty and dedication.
- Good understanding of book-keeping, basic understanding of accounting entries and their impact on financial statement.
- Good communication skill, ICT Skills & interpersonal skill, good computer skill, ability to work under stressful environment.
- Qualification and experience are relax-able in case of retired armed forces personnel having Masters of Commerce in Accounting or finance with Bachelor of Commerce.
Dhaka, Bagerhat (Mongla)
- Currently appointment will be contractual basis but will have good possibility of being permanent in case of good performance.
- Settled position with future promotional opportunity and a long term career path.
- Well structured corporate working environment.
- Subsidized canteen facility.
- Service Rules almost as like as Bangladesh Govt.
- Continuing Professional Training Facility.
Application submission address: The Deputy Director General (HRM), Sena Kalyan Sangstha, RAOWA COMPLEX (6th Floor), VIP Road, DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka - 1208, Bangladesh.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written test and viva voce. Certificates of the candidates will be verified from the concerned institutions/Boards.
Company InformationSena Kalyan Sangstha Address : SKS, RAOWA Complex (6th Floor), VIP Road, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206 Web : www.senakalyan.org
Sena Kalyan Sangstha (SKS), a welfare trust business organization is looking for energetic, experienced, promising and proactive personnel for the positions of Head of Accounts for two different business units situated at Mongla, Bagerhat.
Designation, Salary, Incentives & Allowances: Designation level and pay scale & other allowances will be fixed based on the experience, skills and educational qualification of the deserving candidates.
Work Station: Currently in Mongla/ Dhaka but based on organization`s expansion & future requirement, transferable to any place in Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
Maintain all books of accounts, register, ledger etc. following accounting standard and accounting principles and policies of the organization.
Preparation of financial statements and necessary reports periodically, preparation of Financial Models using computer software in different aspects as required by the management.
Ensure accounting accuracy in all transactions entered into the system and ensure the same is posted before month-end.
Preparation of annual budget, forecast cash flow, review and evaluation for cost optimization.
Report to management on variances from the approved and standard and the reasons for those variances.
Prepare periodical Reconciliation Report; monitor reconciliations for core business areas and ensure these are done in a timely and accurate manner.
Do cost-benefit analysis, product costing, pricing, and management accounting.
Confirm compliance of organization policy, Companies Act 1994, Income Tax rules, VAT rules and other related laws.
Work under Head of SBU and is responsible to perform the function relating to accounts and finance and overall accounts and financial management of the SBU and Company Secretarial matter.
Pass petty cash transactions and prepare various vouchers and arrange cheques for payment through joint signature.
Correspond with Head office and outside of routine tasks with the consent of Head of Concern.
Reconcile Head office loan/investment account and current accounts.
Timely submission of Accounts to External Auditors for audit. Facilitate internal audit and external audits.
Responsible for Cost and Management Accounting of the Concern.
Ensure cost effective procurement and safeguard of resources of the Concern.
Any other tasks assigned by the Head of Concern and Finance Division of SKS.