Company Name: NGO Forum for Public Health
Job Title: Senior Finance & Accounts Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Accounting/ Finance
Deadline: 17 Mar,2017
MBA major in Finance/ Accounting/ Masters in Commerce from Public University along with CA completed Knowledge Level from a reputed audit firm
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Cash Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Development Agency
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- At least 05 years of experience in the field of Accounting/Finance.
- Acquaintance with financial rules and regulations of the government.
- Experience in handling VAT/TAX issues with the concerned authority.
- Should have sound knowledge in financial report writing.
Dhaka, Dhaka Division
- Tk. 42000 - 45000
- As per Human Resource Policies and Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 17, 2017
Company InformationNGO Forum for Public Health Address : 4/6, Block-E, Lalmaita, Dhaka - 1207 Web : www.ngof.org
Job Description / Responsibility
Provide accurate and timely financial service including setting and monitoring of budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, management of financial accounts & advice.
Support the Finance & Accounts Team to develop financial plan and budgeting for project proposal.
Check bill and vouchers
Prepare journal vouchers.
Responsible for submission of annual income tax return.
Calculate FDR interests and STD/SB account interest.
Maintain general ledgers and subsidiary ledgers.
Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual accounts.
Prepare staff salary and bank advice for salary.
Send salary advice to the regional offices.