Company Name: Citibank, N.A.
Job Title: Assistant Manager (C09)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Bank/ Insurance
Deadline: 18 Mar,2017
- Post-graduation from any reputed university.
- Any professional qualification in Trade will be an added advantage.
- Solid six years of experience in Trade Operations
Job Requirements/Skills and Qualifications:
- Work closely as a team with Relationship Managers, Sales Managers and other stake holders across geographies.
- Ability of multi-tasking
- Good Communication Skill
- Good at MS Office package
- Sound knowledge on Import processing, Import Policy Order of Bangladesh, Foreign Exchange Regulation Act, Bangladesh Bank Guidelines for Foreign Exchange Transactions, ICC publications etc.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities; strong analytical skills
- Self-starter; ability to work independently and complete tasks within communicated target dates
- Results oriented and tenacious; ability to challenge the status quo.
- Thorough understanding of Risk and control requirements in Import Processing
Application Deadline: 18th March 2017
Designation: Assistant Manager (C09)
Reporting to: Head of Import
Processing of Import LC (Cash, Back to BACK, UPAS etc.) and Amendment issuance.
Processing of Import through LCAF
Processing of Advance Payment against import
Issuance of Delivery Orders or Shipping Guarantees
Processing (examination/refusal/honor) of import bills under documentary credits and collection bills under LCA.
Processing of EDF Loans.
Advising and Transfer of export LC.
Handling related customers queries
Reviewing and updating operating procedures on regular intervals.
Updating regulatory documents for import for the clients.
Taking different approvals from the central bank related to LC and LCAF.
Other activities as assigned by line manager & department head.