Company Name: Habitat for Humanity International
Job Title: Construction Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Engineering/ Architects
Deadline: 12 Mar,2017
The ideal person should have Diploma in Engineering (Civil)
2 to 3 year(s)
- 2-3 years working experience in any construction work preferably experience working with rural housing and sanitation sector in a development organization
- Strong communication skill in English is preferable
- Basic knowledge on house construction for low income people
- Training on Appropriate Construction Technology and Construction related training will be an advantage
- Skill in MS Excel, MS Word, and familiarity with construction related software like Auto CAD
- Knowledge on GIS system.
- Maintain a high morale with integrity and honesty
- Capacity to handle multi tasks & prioritize job responsibilities
- Must have valid motor cycle driving license.
- Approximately Taka 30,000 per month (negotiable based on competency of selected candidate) with all other regular benefits.
* Our organization is committed to promote equal opportunities for women and men from different caste, ethnic and religious backgrounds and encourages candidates of diverse backgrounds to apply for all our positions. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Telephone enquiries or any form of persuasion will lead to disqualification
Application Deadline : Mar 12, 2017
Habitat for Humanity InternationalAddress : House # 12 (3rd Floor), Road # 16/A, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212Web : www.habitatbangladesh.org
Contract Based in Khulna, duration up to November 30, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
Planning and implementing all constructions of the project, including designing, estimating, budgeting, purchasing quality materials and ensuring houses are built according to plan
Ensuring preconstruction activity and site safety, training and coordinating all skilled and unskilled labors, providing construction orientation to the homeowners
Maintaining all habitat construction tools and equipment's, maintaining job card during construction and verify the quality of the workmanship
Maintaining good quality of the construction work
Verifying and maintaining all the legal papers and deeds between HFHB and beneficiaries and maintain beneficiaries file
Providing support in developing Appropriate Construction Technology (ACT) training manual and also providing training on housing construction in the local community
Preparing monthly and quarterly progress reports and submit to the supervisor
Assist HRC Coordinator in procurement process and preparing project reports
GIS coordination of construction activities.