Company Name: British Council
Job Title: Invigilator
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 255
Job Category: Education/ Training
Deadline: 13 Mar,2017
Graduate/ Bachelor degree
- Excellent communication skills both in Bangla and English.
- Interested candidates must be the age of 18 and above.
- Legally entitled to work in the country
- Effective teamwork
- Ability to cope with changes, complex and difficult situation
- Punctual and reliable
- Confident to speak up
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Basic use of technology/ computing skills including internet.
- Ability to carry out instructions carefully
- Strong focus in attention to detail.
- Highly committed
- Language Proficiency: Minimum IELTS band 6 or APTIS B2 or O Level Grade C in English.
Chittagong, Dhaka, Khulna, Rajshahi, Sylhet
- We can offer:
- Hourly rate of BDT 400
- A full induction and training programme on invigilation and mandatory courses of British council.
- Complete safety and security in the venues.
- Experience of working in an international organisation
Application Deadline : Mar 13, 2017
British Council invites applications for the position of Freelance Hourly paid invigilators to administer Schools/IELTS/Professional Examinations and other examinations held and conducted by the British Council Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
Ensure that Exams are conducted according to the relevant UK exam board and British Council requirements and code of conduct.
Ensure that any test administered by the British Council runs smoothly on the test day/s and that all assigned test day duties and standards are met