Company Name: Walton Hi-Tech Industries Ltd
Job Title: Executive/ Sr. Executive (Spare Parts Planning)
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Category: Commercial/ Supply Chain
Deadline: 10 Mar,2017
B. Sc in EEE/ Mechanical/ Industrial Production Engineering from any reputed University.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Supply Chain, Store/Inventory
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Engineering Firms, Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Good interpersonal, analytical & communication skill, problem solving, leadership skill as well as organizational skills.
- Minimum 2 years SCM related experience.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Forecasting/ Planning/ Logistics Management/ Supply Chain/ Inventory/ Store Management/ Distribution of large number of SKUs.
- Must be expert in communication & negotiation skill.
- Sound knowledge in computer application, particularly must be expert in Ms Excel and Oracle.
- Experienced in maintaining warehouse records both in manual ledger and Oracle.
- Must be intelligent, hardworking and dedicated with the fitness to work for long hours.
- Can act as a good Planner and extraordinary team member.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per company policy
Alam Monjil, 33, Malibagh Chowdhurypara, Dhaka- 1219.
(Please mention the name of the position on the top of the cover letter and envelope)
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 10, 2017
Job Description / Responsibility
To ensure availability of spare parts for both Home Appliance and Mechanical Products like motorcycle & generator
Planning and forecasting of Spare parts
Reconciliation of replaced and wastage products
Ensuring proper DEMAND FORECAST of spare parts for future period.
Responsible for distribution, logistics, store and inventory management
Use ERP/computer packages to monitor stock levels, re-order spare parts when necessary.
Ensuring proper item code/ ERP code implementation for more than 5000 SKUs.
To coordinate and control the order cycle and associated information system.
Maintain liaison with Commercial, Production, and Service etc dept. to ensure timely availability of spare parts.
Providing various spare parts related urgent support.
Ensuring updated stock position both in ledger book & oracle.
Recycle/Disposal of unusable spare parts properly.
Implementation of standard store/warehouse management system.