Company Name: Aarong
Job Title: General Manager, Administrative Services
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Admin/ Mgt/ Operations
Deadline: 29 Mar,2017
Post graduate degree/ MBA in HRM/ Supply Chain Management or in a closely related subject from any reputed university.
8 to 10 year(s)
- Age At most 45 year(s)
- 8 - 10 years experience with minimum three years of experience in the similar position. Experience may be minimized for the personnel of Defense background
- Proven ability to lead and manage individuals and team.
- In-depth knowledge on supply chain management, store operations, people management, safety & security and customer satisfaction management.
- Should have adequate knowledge on labor law.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Bangla and English.
- Ability to establish & maintain effective relationships with public officials, subordinates, peers.
- Highly competitive compensation package
Application Deadline : Mar 29, 2017
AarongAddress : Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208Web : www.brac-aarong.com
Job Description / Responsibility
Responsible for Maintenance, Security, Transport, Procurement, and Raw Material and Finish Products Store operations of Aarong.
Build, lead and empower a communicative and effective administrative, service and store teams by delegating, coaching and directing all members to ensure the achievement of organization's objective.
Supervise and manage administrative departments to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with the organization's strategic and operational needs.
Responsible for the coordination and management of all maintenance and repair work of Aarong Central Services (CS) and outlets adhering with time and cost effectiveness.
Ensuring the safety and security of personnel as well as assets of Aarong CS, outlets and other installations of Aarong.
Overseeing the Transport Department to ensure effective and efficient services by monitoring its day-to-day operations.
Monitoring and ensuring timely sourcing and procurement of raw materials and recurring items by following the organizations policies.
Monitoring and ensuring the receiving, storing and distributing the raw materials to the producers and finish products to the outlets.
Developing the sourcing and distribution process to make it more efficient and responsive.
Maintaining constant liaison with contractors, suppliers and security service providers to ensure the smooth execution of services at all Aarong Central services, and outlets.