Company Name: Uttara Club Limited
Job Title: Joint Secretary (Office & Administration)
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Category: Admin/ Mgt/ Operations
Deadline: 13 Mar,2017
- Master's/ MBA major in HRM with reputed University.
- Experience of working in Club will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Office Management, Administration
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age At least 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Experience in Social Club or in any Multinational Company will be highly preferred
- Good communication skills both in English & Bangla.
- Confident & positive attitude with the ability to work independently under pressure.
- Computer literacy: Good knowledge and ability to work using MS Office.
- Excellent communication Skill.
- Must be pro-active, smart and dynamic.
- Passionate about work.
- Ability to discuss or interact with end user.
- Analytical and problem solving.
- As per company policy.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 13, 2017
Uttara Club Ltd.Address : Plot # 6, Road # 9, Sector # 1, Uttara, Dhaka-1230, BangladeshWeb : www.ucl.com.bd
Job Description / Responsibility
To assist the Secretary in the day to day administration of the Club.
Maintain proper inventory of all immovable and movable properties and their proper upkeep.
To supervise the day-to-day income and expenditure accounts of the Club and ensure proper security of all cash held in the Club as per the policy.
To supervise the day-to-day purchase of the items of the Club and ensure proper accountability.
To assist the Secretary in proper recording and writing of the minutes of the meetings of EC, AGM & EGM.
To organize all EC meetings and the Constitution, Development, Membership and Audit sub-committee meetings.
To ensure that all sections are conducting formal & on-job training to the employees to maintain high standard of their efficiency.
Conduct all secretarial tasks such as preparation of draft, office note, meeting schedule, appointment schedule etc.
Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job and as assigned by the management.
Co-ordinate with the following through Secretary:
Members of the Executive Committee.
Members-in-Charge of various facilities and services.
Conveners of all Committees & Sub-Committees.