Company Name: Guardian Life Insurance Limited
Job Title: Financial Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 100
Job Category: Accounting/ Finance
Deadline: 28 Mar,2017
Bachelor / HSC from a well reputed University / College
- Age 21 to 50 year(s)
- Willing to trigger the scope to develop a career in the life insurance industry.
- Energetic, smart & hardworking with convincing power to be a successful leader.
- Person having social connections,sports & cultural activities will get preference.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Commission and Compensation as per Government rules.
- Scope of unlimited income and life style change with family contribution.
- Scope to develop and engage to achieve long time career and earnings.
- Scope of achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly production bonus on sales target.
- Team player, target achiever & high productive person have local & international tour facility.
Application Deadline : Mar 28, 2017
Guardian Life Insurance LimitedAddress : Head Office: Siddique Tower (09th, 10th & 11th Floor), 49 Mohakhali C/A, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212.Web : www.guardianlife.com.bd
Guardian Life Insurance Limited is the fastest growing life insurance company in the country. Its main sponsors are Apex, BRAC, and Square and other reputed local and foreign investors. Guardian Life Insurance Limited is committed to the same high values, standards and culture as espoused by our sponsors. Guardian Life Insurance Limited has a vision to bring about a positive change & trust in the life insurance business, through product and process improvement, operational efficiency, excellent service and customer focus.
Guardian Life Insurance Limited is seeking highly motivated and talented individuals who have integrity, the relevant experience and a positive attitude to contribute in the desired change in the life insurance industry.
Job Description / Responsibility
Life & Health Insurance products sales& services.
Having the ability to stay focused in sales and achieving goals.
Continue learning, self developing and team building capacity.
Ability to work independently and effectively in high potential marketplace.
Deliver excellent after-sales services to ensure customer satisfaction& relationship.
Coordination with Branch Manager& executives preparing monthly, weekly & daily reports.
Full-time, Part-time, Contractual