Company Name: Shanta Holdings Ltd.
Job Title: Architect (Interior)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Real Estate/Development
Deadline: 10 Mar,2017
- B.Sc. in Architecture from any reputed Public/Private University. Preferably – BUET, CUET, KUET, RUET, AUST, BRAC etc.
- Above 3-5 years (At least 2 years in Interior Design)
Technical / Functional -
- Good knowledge and understanding of 3d max, Sketch up, Photoshop, Corel draw
- Thorough knowledge of construction material, finishing material, standard and codes
- Good knowledge in interior design and detailing, landscape and lighting.
E-Mail your CV mentioning name of the position applied for along with a recent passport size photograph attached with the CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or post at Head of HR, Shanta Holdings Ltd, Shanta Western Tower, Level 10, 186 Bir Uttam Mir Shawkat Sarak, Tejgaon, Dhaka 1208 on or before 10th March, 2017.
Note: Please state the position you are applying for as the subject of the e-mail and attach your CV in either doc/PDF format.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Department – Planning & Coordination’s
Job Title – Architect (Interior)
Job Responsibilities –
Plan, prepare and execute Interior design, Landscape and lighting with detailing for assigned projects
Coordination with Consultants (Architects) on Interior Design.
Coordination with on-going project concerned person.
Collect and prepare detail drawings with material specifications for management approval.
Support in Material Selection procedure with Procurement and Operation Dept.
Prepare mock-up 3D views from modification drawings.
Visit under-construction projects in a regular schedule
Working with finishing materials,
Prepare, develop and edit drawings as per requirements and other documents relating to the design
Complete other tasks as per requirements.