Company Name: Uttara Group of Companies
Job Title: Dy. Manager/Manager- Materials
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Commercial/ Supply Chain
Deadline: 25 Mar,2017
BBA/MBA/Masters in any discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in SCM. The candidates having MBA in SCM will be preferable.
At least 10 year(s)
- Age 35 to 40 year(s)
- Willingness to grow with the Company;
- Age limit 35 to 40 year(s). However, for highly experienced personnel age limit may be relaxed;
- Good knowledge in Computer specially in ERP, MS Office, Internet etc.;
- Good command in Bengali and English;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Strong analytical and communication ability;
- Should be self-driven, result oriented, hard working;
- High level of professional integrity.
- Attractive salary along with other fringe benefits will be offered to the deserved candidates as per company policy.
Any kind of persuasion may be treated as disqualification.
Application Deadline : Mar 25, 2017
Uttara Group of CompaniesAddress : Uttara Centre (15th Floor), 102, Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208.Web : www.uml-bd.net
Job Description / Responsibility
Ensure required quantity of materials with desired quality to the Production/Assembly Line according to schedule;
Coordinate and work with Quality, Engineering, Maintenance and Assembly operations to ensure 100% on-time delivery of the materials by establishing and monitoring schedule to proactively identify and address any issues.
Establishes and supervises production scheduling activities by monitoring material inventories, tracking progress of production and reviewing factors that affect schedules.
Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory forecasting, purchasing, and material control.
Develop and execute a sourcing strategy to meet the company's business growth and sourcing requirements.
Responsible for accuracy of inventory counts by implementing and managing, in conjunction with related Departments, an inventory control system, identifying discrepancies in inventory counts and taking corrective action to guard against inconsistencies in the future.
Responsible for maintaining all Materials related Master Data including Vendors;
Any other duties as assigned by the management from time to time.