Company Name: HAMKO Group
Job Title: Executive (Branding & Promotion)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales/Marketing
Deadline: 21 Jan,2017
- M.B.A (Major in Marketing or any relevant subject)
- Educational Qualification may relaxed for highly experienced candidate.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Media Planning/Media Buying, Event/Campaign Co-ordinator, Program Management, Brand Communication
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Advertising Ageny, Design/Printing/Publishing, Development Agency, Event Management, Group of Companies
- Age 24 to 32 year(s)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of the company's current products and future concepts
- A willingness to listen
- Ability to think creatively and innovative
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Attractive compensation package will be provided to deserving candidate
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Earn Leave Encashment
- Medical Support
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 21, 2017
Initiating & completing all kinds of Creative Design Work( news paper ad,magazine ad, greetings & event invitation card,occasional card,leaflet,brochure,banner,festoon,billboard etc.)
Execution of Signage & Outdoor advertisement ( signboards, light boxes, installation of bill board)
Conducting & Evaluating marketing campaigns
Familiar with online promotional tools
Making visit to corporate clients and stakeholders.
Maintaining liaison with various AD agency, vendors & suppliers
Arranging all types of events and providing logistics support
Preparing all type of Marketing report
Conducting in depth market analysis and preparing reports
Preparing work order, purchase order & necessary documentation
Checking accuracy of incoming bills and coordinating with accounts for payment disbursement
Assisting Functional Head on Marketing decisions
Job Description / Responsibility
Analyzing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
Sourcing suppliers and products that fit with the context of the brand.
Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market
Establish rapport with various channels & medias.
Ability to create TVC in a competitive situation.
Handle customer feedback and keep liaison with the head office to craft the promotional events.
Carryout all kind of routine field related sales & branding activities.
Perform any other task assigned by the management.