Company Name: POLLISREE
Job Title: Finance & Admin Officer (EVPRA Project)
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Category: NGO/Development
Deadline: 18 Jan,2017
MBA (Accounting/ Finance)/ M.Com. (Accounting)
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 40 year(s)
- Ensure compliance with Pollisree and donor finance, procurement and administrative policies, standards, procedures and government VAT & Tax requirements.
- Establish and assist in maintaining effective internal control in the financial management of the Action.
- Support the EVPRA team in integrated financial planning, budgeting and monitoring in accordance with Action and donor guidelines.
- Ensure a high standard of record keeping
- Maintain high confidentiality of financial documents and information and take adequate measures for safety and security.
- Facilitate administrative & Supply Chain Management-SCM functions and provide necessary support to the project team for smooth operation.
- Provide monthly financial analysis to management on project performance
- Prepare regular financial reports and work closely with the Project Coordinator for timely submission of reports
Dinajpur (Dinajpur Sadar)
- As per project budget
- As per Organizational policy.
Please endorse two references. Short listed candidates will be called for written and oral test. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 18, 2017
Company InformationPOLLISREE Address : Balubari, Dinajpur- 5200 Web : www.pollisree.org
Job Description / Responsibility
The Finance and Admin Officer will be responsible for ensuring overall financial management and policy compliance, in accordance with donor and Pollisree requirements and regulations.
S/he will have responsibility for overall financial management, application of common policies and practices and maintaining day-to-day financial control. S/he will also carry out some administrative tasks to ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored. The post-holder will facilitate any internal or external audit by providing the required financial data, supporting documents and information requested.