Company Name: Jalalabad Steel Building Ltd.
Job Title: ERP (Odoo) consultant/Project Head
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Engineering/ Architects
Deadline: 20 Jan,2017
- Bachelor/Masters in business, accounting, MIS, computer science or related field
- 5-7+ of computer based accounting, inventory software use experience
- Should have the experience of implementing at least one to two complete ERP and A definite plus would be implementation experience in Odoo ERP software
- Ability to perform financial analysis and research accounting-related topics Wholesale, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Warehouse proven knowledge
- Fluent in English and Bangla, both written and verbal, as the role will involve ongoing client interaction including face-to-face consultation and end-user training
Salary: Negotiable/Commensurate to experience
Human Resources Department
Jalalabad Steel building Ltd.
House # 15/A (4th Floor), Road # 5, Block # F, Banani, Dhaka
Tel: 9871621, 01708-515290
Jalalabad Group - one of its subsidiary is Jalalabad Steel building Ltd. -- was establishes in 1965. Since its inception it has been wandered through different avenues of business from ancient trading to latest paint industry. Jalalabad Steel building Ltd. is one of the forerunners of pre-fabricated steel building in Bangladesh.
ERP (Odoo) consultant/Project Head
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
Develops, plans, and implements the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system - Odoo.
Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future ERP system requirements to meet organizational needs.
Engage with relevant organization/department heads to obtain requirements; should be able to effectively plan (cost, resource & time), execute and communicate the project progress to management.
Interface closely with third party developers during the ERP software implementation lifecycle. You will be responsible to solve different project related work.
Highlight problem areas that need urgent attention in order to remain on tight go live dates for projects
Continue to be a point of support and training for each of the sites after they go live
Reporting to Directors.