Company Name: Jalalabad Steel Building Ltd.
Job Title: Asst. Manager, Business Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Admin/ Mgt/ Operations
Deadline: 20 Jan,2017
- Masters in Accounting/ MBA or BBA (Major in Accounting/ Finance) from a renowned government or private university.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, as the role will involve ongoing client & supplier interaction including face-to-face consultation and through email.
- Must have excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Suit.
- Able to operate ERP software.
Salary: Negotiable/Commensurate to experience
Human Resources Department
Jalalabad Steel building Ltd.
House # 15/A (4th Floor), Road # 5, Block # F, Banani, Dhaka
Tel: 9871621, 01708-515290
Note: * Candidate who has done schooling and graduation from English medium institutions are only encouraged to apply
Jalalabad Steel Building Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
Jalalabad Group - one of its subsidiary is Jalalabad Steel building Ltd. -- was establishes in 1965. Since its inception it has been wandered through different avenues of business from ancient trading to latest paint industry. Jalalabad Steel building Ltd. is one of the forerunners of pre-fabricated steel building in Bangladesh.
Asst. Manager, Business Development
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
Assisting development activities
Dealing with Govt., non-govt. and other vendors.
Letter writing & Emailing.
Coordination with all Divisions & sister concerns of the Group.
Maintaining communication with suppliers both local & foreign.
LC opening rated task.
Closely work with C& F agents for product release.
Update information in ERP software.
Reporting to Directors