Company Name: Nipa Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Job Title: Manager - PD
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Medical/Pharma
Deadline: 25 Jan,2017
B. Pharm./ M. Pharm from any recognized university with excellent academic record.
- 8 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Broad experience dealing with Regulatory Bodies
- Excellent Leadership and communication skills
- Expert user of MS Word, MS Excel and Power point presentation
- Analytical abilities, creativity, innovative ideas and a self-driven attitude; should possess a strong presence of mind combined with problem solving and decision making skills
- In depth knowledge of handling HPLC, IR, GC, AAS etc.
- Knowledge on GMP, GLP, Calibration & Validations, Drugs Rules & Regulations.
- Knowledge on stability testing
- Ability to work under stress.
- A highly competitive and attractive compensation package along with bright career path and excellent work environment is waiting for the really deserving candidate.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 25, 2017
Company InformationNipa Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Address : 10/16 Iqbal Road, Block-A, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh Web : www.nipapharma.com
Job Description / Responsibility
Development and validation of analytical methods for different pharmaceutical dosage forms
Analyzing existing products to ensure formulation meets all required standards while being cost effective
Developing new formulation for both current and new products to achieve improved quality and reduce unnecessary cost
Preparation of SOP for analytical instruments
Calibration of analytical instruments
Preparation of stability data and shelf-life documentation
Analyze business requirements and prepare documents for process flows.
Monitor efficient working of all projects and ensure compliance to project plan.
Coordinate with team to resolve all issues and supervise meetings for same.
Administer all projects and ensure completion within required timeframe.
Monitor all aspects of products such as pricing and legal requirements.
Maintain knowledge on all regulation issues and competitor business.
Manage all products in product line and maintain knowledge of pricing for individual product.
Allocate appropriate resources for project and prioritize projects.
Coordinate with product management team and perform product testing on various processes.
Manage various teams and identify representatives for same.
Administer all user centric designs and ensure compliance to key deliverables.
Identify all issues and resolve it effectively to achieve all objectives.
Coordinate with stakeholders and product management teams and prepare required documents.
Manage projects for product life cycle development.
Train staff for all operation business activities and maintain consistency in same.
Coordinate with various departments and prepare list of market requirements and prioritize work.