Company Name: Nitol Motors Limited
Job Title: Officer/ Sr. Officer (Sales & Marketing)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales/Marketing
Deadline: 04 Feb,2017
Masters/ Honors graduate (4 years) in Marketing/ Management from any recognized university.
1 to 4 year(s)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Internet browsing and knowledge in IT are mandatory skills for this position.
- Preference will be given to those who have Light Vehicle/ Motorcycle Driving License.
- The Candidate should have adequate knowledge about sales and marketing and work for achieving the organizational objective(s).
- Must be self motivated, challenge loving and target oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Bengali will be preferred.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per company policy.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Feb 4, 2017
Company InformationNitol Motors Limited Address : Nitol Motors Ltd, Nitol Niloy Centre, 71 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka-1212. Web : http://www.nitolmotors.com
Job Description / Responsibility
Display and explain product feature with financial benefits to customers at trade exhibitions, events, road show and demonstrations.
Undertake extensive field visits to potential and existing customers everyday as per visit calendar to meet the daily requirement.
Execute ground works for sales events like finding out location, distributing leaflet, setting banner etc.
Attend phone call from advertisement, make database with status and follow-up regularly.
Maintain, regularize and update activities in online sales system on daily basis.
Meet competition customer and understand their views and needs.
Prepare periodic reports on existing compliance status in the field covering the key issues.
Build up a better customer relationship, understand their needs and try to make them satisfied through meeting in person and via telephone calls and emails.
Extensive travel within the territory to maximize market coverage.
Collect information of competition network expansion and promotional activities and gather all kinds of market information.
Maintain liaison with other departments to handle and deliver the job smoothly and timely.
Achieve sales target received from supervisor every month.