Company Name: Pacific Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Job Title: Product Information Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Medical/Pharma
Deadline: 26 Jan,2017
B.Pharm/ M.Pharm from reputed university / institution.
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to work anywhere in Bangladesh especially Metropolitan Cities or Medical College based Cities / Towns.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 18000
- Initial monthly salary will be Tk.18,000 and on confirmation, it will be raised to Tk. 20,000 subject to overall performance.
- *Fringe benefits : In addition to monthly consolidated salary , 2 (two) festival bonuses in a year except special bonuses; T.A & D.A; prescription generation incentives and facilities of mobile phone, motor cycle & accidental insurance coverage will be allowed as per rules of the company.
- You will be the architect of your own fortune to climb up the vertex of career progression ladder with your sustained CAN DO attitude, relentless promotional efforts and above all outstanding performances in sales & marketing. Your remarkable contribution towards the sales growth will be duly rewarded from time to time in terms of both remuneration & promotion.
Pacific Pharmaceuticals Ltd.Address : 5, Wyre Street, Wari, Dhaka - 1203Web : www.pacificpharma-bd.com
Pacific Pharmaceuticals Ltd., is one of the reputed pharmaceutical companies especially in diabetic field. Our motto is to serve the mankind with super quality medicines using raw materials of recognized vendors and most modern & sophisticated pharmaceutical equipments. To fulfill our motto and to strengthen our Sales Team, we are looking for young, smart, energetic, ambitious and result-oriented candidates for the following position with below mentioned requirements.
Job Description / Responsibility
Good rapport is to be established with the doctors and healthcare providers / institutions and should have the skills and sincerity to promote Specialised Products and to achieve sales target.
Must exert outmost efforts in generating prescriptions to increase the demand of the company's products.