Company Name: SAJIDA Foundation
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Category: Accounting/ Finance
Deadline: 15 Jan,2017
- Masters in Accounting/ Finance from any recognized University.
- CA (CC) or CA (Professional Stage Knowledge) is preferable
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Cash Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 35 year(s)
- Ability to work with team and independently
- Excellent computer skill in MS word, excel, power point & web based Accounting software
- Good oral and written communication skill both in Bangla and English
- Willingness to visit field activities.
- Tk. 25000 - 30000
- Other benefits will be provided as per policy
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 15, 2017
SAJIDA FOUNDATIONAddress : Road 07, House 28, Block C, Niketon Housing Society, Gulshan -1, Dhaka-1212Web : www.sajidafoundation.org
Job Description / Responsibility
Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
Controlling income, cash flow, expenditure and managing budgets
Day to day execution of core financial activities and practices financial procedures that minimize financial risk
Prepare and revise the project documents using different formats of the agencies such as NGO Affairs Bureau and submit them accordingly
Maintaining proper liaison with relevant Govt. bodies regarding project approval, report submission and fulfillment of compliances.
Submit the project documents to the DC Offices and Upazila Offices and obtain related documents from them.
Liaison and Correspondence with donors/ partners and other Govt. departments.
Coordinate with other departmental/program staff.
Prepare different financial reports as per management/External Auditor/Donor requirements