Company Name: Bangladesh Edible Oil Limited (BEOL)
Job Title: Territory Manager (TM)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales/Marketing
Deadline: 12 Jan,2017
- BBA/MBA/Masters from any recognized university/institution.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in any local/multinational FMCG companies.
- Strong leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Able to work under pressure independently with minimum supervision.
- Independent, positive attitude, highly motivated, result oriented, target driven and able to work in a fluid and fast moving environment.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 12 January 2017
Bangladesh Edible Oil Ltd. (BEOL), manufacturer and marketer of best edible oil brands in Bangladesh (i.e. Rupchanda, King’s, Fortune, Olivoila, Meizan & Veola), is a 100% joint venture between Wilmar International Limited, Singapore and Adani Group of India. Adani Group is the leader in International Trading, Power Sector and Private Infrastructure in India, whereas Wilmar International limited is the Asia’s largest agribusiness group. For details, please visit www.beol-bd.com and www.adaniwilmar.com
As a part of our continuous growth in Bangladesh, we invite dynamic, self-motivated and high caliber individual to join our winning team.
Territory Manager (TM)
To plan and achieve the secondary sales target through
Distribution and productivity
Visibility and merchandising.
To train and to provide coaching for distributor team.
Ensure product quality and customer service.
Monitoring of the house and market.
Administration and communication.