Company Name: PRAN Group
Job Title: Chief Camera Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 4
Job Category: Advertising/ Creative
Deadline: 19 Jan,2017
- Minimum H.S.C or S.S.C pass.
- Educational Qualification will be relaxed for experienced candidates.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Creative (Creative Director/Manager), Agency Producer, Photographer, Videographer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Advertising Ageny, Professional Photographers, Satellite TV
- Age 27 to 35 year(s) Good knowledge in Computer.
- Other Benefits as per company policy.
Company InformationPRAN Group Address : PRAN-RFL Centre, 105/1, Ga, Middle Badda, Dhaka- 1212 Web : www.chorkatextile.com
Job Description / Responsibility
1st Assistant Camera (or 1st AC). Although called an assistant, is in charge of maintaining and managing the camera department.
1st AC is the Operator's right hand man
Supervising camera crew.
Ensuring that all the gear is in proper working order
During per-production, the 1st AC will test the gear before checking out.
During principal photography, the 1st Assistant Camera has to make sure that his crew and equipment are ready to go on schedule.
The first AC is the direct support of the Camera Operator.
In addition to building the camera and moving it from shot to show, the 1st AC will also swap lenses and pull focus, thus sparing the Camera Operator from having to do it.
Responsible for footage transfer process.
Necessary cleaning of camera & accessories after each shoot.
Able to work under pressure.