Company Name: Kabir Group of Industries Ltd (KSRM)
Job Title: Jr. Officer/ Officer (Transport Operation)
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 6
Job Category: Admin/ Mgt/ Operations
Deadline: 08 Jan,2017
Minimum Graduation/ Masters
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Transportation, Transport Service
- Age 22 to 35 year(s)
- Computer literacy is must (MS Word, MS Excel).
- Should be honest, self motivated & positive attitude.
- Ability to work unusual hours / under pressure.
- Experience in transport or automobile sector will be preferred.
- Fluent English in speaking, writing and listening is must.
- Should have good leadership quality and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skill, communication ability, energetic and confident.
- Must be willing to adjust with factory environment & able to perform shifting duty.
- Minimum 1 years experience for Jr. Officer & Minimum 2 years experience for Officer is required.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per Company Policy.
Please, mention the position on the right top corner of the envelop.
Application Deadline : Jan 8, 2017
Company InformationKabir Group of Industries Address : Kabir Manjil, Sk Mujib Road, Agrabad, Chittagong Web : www.ksrm.com.bd
Job Description / Responsibility
Preparing & monitoring vehicle maintenance and servicing schedules.
Taking proactive actions to ensure all the vehicle-related documents such as insurance, fitness, tax, and registration papers are up to date.
Maintaining proper inventory level of all required parts/components of vehicles.
Supervising the drivers regarding their duties and overall behaviors & culture.
Dealing with concerned government agencies like BRTA & Police Traffic Department etc.
Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Maintain Driver, Helper.
Checking Vehicle logbooks.
Checking Driver's trip allowance & Helper's bill & making payment.
Checking Trailors & Trucks fuel consumption & deliver the same to Accounts department.
Maintaining Vehicles regular schedule.
Made regular entry of Vehicle-operational costs.
Process leave holidays for Drivers and helpers.
Any other duties directed by superior authority.