Company Name: Centro Tex Limited
Job Title: Merchandiser
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Garments/Textile
Deadline: 10 Jan,2017
- Graduation in Textile from reputed educational institute.
- Around 3 years of experience in this field.
- Must have experience of working in buying house and in factory as well.
- Should have experience of dealing with renowned buyers particularly from Europe.
- Must have experience of conducting meeting with buyers both within the country and in abroad.
- Should have sound knowledge on commercial process & terms.
- Computer literacy: Should be very good in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point.
- Well-mannered with positive attitude and strong communication skill on speaking, reading and writing in both English and Bangla.
- Around 3 years of experience in this field.
- Ability to perform target oriented job.
Salary & Other Benefits:
- Monthly Gross Salary: Negotiable based on experience and qualification. Yearly salary review.
- Other Benefits: As per policy of the organization (i.e. provident fund, yearly performance bonus, festival bonus, Complementary lunch and snacks, Hospitalization and Group life insurance). And most importantly an open and friendly work environment where you can develop career.
Please mention your expected salary in your application.
If you think, you are the right person we are looking for, then please submit your Résumé with cover letter addressing to Head of Human Resources, Centro Tex Limited, House # 09, Road # 20, Sector#03, Uttara Dhaka.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2017
CAREER WITH CENTRO TEX LIMITED
Centro Tex Limited, the fast growing and leading apparel sourcing company in Bangladesh. We are sourcing apparels and fashion accessories for our buyers across the world. The entire collection of mid to high quality fashion items are made for men, women, kids, babies.
To support its continuous business growth, Centro Tex is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, proactive and enthusiastic individuals for the following position:
Job Location: Dhaka
Job Nature: Full time Job
1. MONITORING THE WHOLE PROCESS OF ORDER EXECUTION FROM ORDER PLACMENT TO ORDER SHIPMENT.
Ensure the placement of order to correct supplier at correct fob with required lead-time.
Prepare & monitoring the process of sales contact distribution with correct fob to correct supplier.
Placement of imported fabric booking to correct fabric supplier at agreed price with correct lead time.
Monitoring all the accessories booking & in-house status of nominated and non-nominated supplier with correct lead-time.
Monitoring the sample submission and approval process and ensure maintain the buyer agreed or set T&A plan date.
Ensure the correct process maintain in all test submission [Dev., pretest, pre-production, shipment test samples, MST etc.] process to ensure get the pass test report.
Set a correct and effective production plan and line set up with factory concern to ensure the shipment of goods on time.
Follow up the inspection schedule to ensure the lot wise inspection on time.
Monitoring the inspection result, correct QTY as per PO, CRC receipt and instruct factory to handover the goods to the forwarder keeping commercial team in cc.
Also cross checking correct buyer and vendor fob on documents.
Monitor the quality and completeness of products closely with quality team.
Update master sheet, tracker and OSR and other ERP tools.
2. MAINTAINING GOOD COMUNICATION & RELATIONSHIP WITH BUYER & SUPPLIER
Ensuring the correct reply of all buyers’ mail with in the same day or in some cases very next day. Correct and Quick reply is the key in business success.
Maintain good & healthy relationship with buyer via verbal and personal communication.
Ensure to raise/heads-up of production problem or delivery prepone/ postpone well in advance of the delivery date to buyer so that can get waiver or extension on that issue or take corrective action timely to ensure order shipment takes place in smooth way.
Sending the correct and updated buy plan to supplier on time after checking.
Discussion on production plan on daily basis with supplier concern. So that goods can inspected on given date. Which should be prior to the delivery date.
3. ENSURE HEALTHY & WARM ATMOSPHARE IN TEAM.
Train up the team members in correct and effective way.
Help to solve the difficulties or problem in working area of team mate so that members can work at full swing and motivated.
Motivate the teammates in correct and effective way to achieve best output with minimum input.
Find out/sort out the easiest way of working on each process so the specific job can be done within the shortest time in effective way.
Figure out the weak area of the teammate and take corrective measures or training to get the improvement of that particular area in future.
Help to perceive the training or related improvement program for the team mate to increase the professional or process related skill.
4. MAINTAIN THE OFFICE RULES AND REGULATION
Follow the office decorum and policy of company.
Maintain good relationship with team and the other dept. of company to make smooth working arena.
Take effective part on official working process and provide effective suggestion when required.
Keep warm and good relation with other concern dept. of the office to do the job at smooth and friendly manner.