Company Name: Hameem Group
Job Title: Work Study Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Garments/Textile
Deadline: 05 Jan,2017
B.Sc./ M.Sc in Textile Engineering
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Knowledge of raw materials, warping processes, quality control, Costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective production
- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a Machine is working properly
- Controlled operation of equipment's or systems
- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects
- As per company policy
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Jan 5, 2017
Company InformationHa-Meem Denim Ltd. Address : 407, Phoenix Tower(4th Floor), Tejgoan Industrial Area, Dhaka- 1215 Web : www.hameemgroup.net
Job Description / Responsibility
Analyzing individual work procedures, usually in production or in other activities of skilled craft work or manufacturing.
Carrying out time and motion studies, - studying the existing norms for the consumption of work, time and number of workers for individual tasks and processes.
Analyzing the fulfillment of the norms - calculation and processing of new norms for the consumption of work, time and number of workers.
Determine new and more effective work procedures that will lead to an increase in work productivity, organization - creating collections of norms for the consumption of work.
Time and number of workers - cooperating with technologists, workshop planners, production dispatchers and for men or women, and production managers. They also devise solutions to problems and make recommendations for changes. They also estimate the cost of new projects.