Company Name: General Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Job Title: Assistant Manager, HR
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Human Resource
Deadline: 05 Jan,2017
The incumbent should have Masters in any discipline with MBA (Major in HRM) & PGDHRM from BlM.
8 to 10 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Preference will be given to the candidates having 8-10 years working experience in Pharmaceuticals Industry in HR field.
- At least 2 years working experience as Assistant Manager post.
- Should have knowledge on Labor law, HR Planning, Compensation, benefits and performance management systems.
- Excellent communication skill both written & verbal abilities in Bengali & English.
- Should have strong knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, internet browsing & email.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline : Jan 5, 2017
General Pharmaceuticals Ltd.Address : Head Office: House # 48A, Road # 11A, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209Web : www.generalpharma.com
This is a complex and challenging position since it will deal with both the talent & resources management and training & development. As an integral part of this journey General Pharma is seeking dynamic, responsible & innovative individual for the above position.
Job Description / Responsibility
Ensure timely recruitment that fits the job and develop pool of talents so that optimal business excellence is achieved.
Handling Disciplinary procedure & Grievance, employee relation issues as per labor law.
Conduct job analysis throughout the organization and prepare job descriptions that will help maintain the right number of manning level in the organization.
Assist to HR Head for successfully completion of Performance Appraisal System.
Leave and attendance management.
Ensure internship/ in-plant training of students from different universities.
Maintain and updating personal file & records concerning personnel-related HRIS data.
Should be able to maintaining Staff employee relations.
Conduct exit interviews.