Company Name: Centro Tex Ltd.
Job Title: Assistant Manager, HR
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Garments/Textile
Deadline: 30 Dec,2016
Please see the job requirements.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a well-reputed organization in Human Resources.
- Having expertise on organization development, learning and development, Job evaluation and HR operations.
- Preferably a graduate in any discipline from reputed education institute, MBA or Masters in HR related subject is preferable.
- Strongly demonstrated analytical and conceptual thinking capabilities; communication skills and proven time management aptitude is essential.
- Communication Skills.
- Self-initiated learning orientation
- The ability to use a wide range of interpersonal skills to establish productive working relationships with all levels of people both inside and outside the company.
- High level of self-confidence with ability to adapt to changing environments;
- Ability to initiate study to develop appropriate proactive strategies and policies to support long term strategic plan.
- High degree of personal initiative and achievement motivation, setting personal standards of excellence and ongoing performance improvement
- The tendency to act in a self-directed way, by taking action before being directed or forced by events; to seize opportunities, seek in depth information and do significantly more than is required.
Salary & Other Benefits:
- Monthly Gross Salary: Negotiable based on experience and qualification. Yearly salary review.
- Other Benefits: As per policy of the organization (i.e. Complementary lunch and snacks, pick & drop transport, festival bonus, performance bonus, provident fund, hospitalization and group life insurance etc.). Most importantly an open and friendly work environment where you can develop career.
If you think, you are the right person we are looking for and then please submit your Résumé with cover letter addressing to Head of Human Resources, Centro Tex Limited, House # 09, Road # 20, Sector#03, and Uttara Dhaka. Candidates may also email their Résumé at: HRD@centro.com.bd.
CAREER WITH CENTRO TEX LIMITED
Centro Tex Limited, the fast growing and leading apparel sourcing company in Bangladesh. We are sourcing apparels and fashion accessories for our buyers across the world. The entire collection of mid to high quality fashion items are made for men, women, kids, babies.
To support its continuous business growth, Centro Tex is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, proactive and enthusiastic individuals for the following position:
Assistant Manager, HR
Job Location: Dhaka
Job Nature: Full time Job
Work as primary spokesperson on HR Policies and Procedures
Ensuring all the HR operational activities.
All documentation relating to Human Resources to be organized and maintain database so that any document could be find out shortest possible time and provide to the user end as required.
Organize and coordinate the Reward & Recognition program
Guiding HR team in ensuring proper coordination, communication and follow up
Continuously look out for training and development opportunities to be brought into the organization to ensure the knowledge and skills of the staff remain current & updated at all time.
Continuous communication with the respective department/division for ensuring training and development for target groups.
Ensure preparation of in-house training plan.
Network and build relationship with training providers for easy accessibility to latest training available in the market and organizing external training programs.
Measuring training effectiveness in due time and take necessary action accordingly
Assist Head of Human Resources in planning for capacity development initiative, yearly training plan and others.