Company Name: Energypac Electronics Ltd.
Job Title: Officer/ Sr. Officer, Graphics Design
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Advertising/ Creative
Deadline: 13 Jan,2017
- Graduate from any reputed university .
- Bachelor in Fine Arts (Graphic Design) will get preference
- Minimum 2 year(s) of relevant job experience is required.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Graphic Design (Computer Aided), Photoshop, Illustrator.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Advertising Agency, Design/ Printing/ Publishing, Electronics & Electrical Equipments
- Age at most 30 Years.
- Good communication skills both English & Bengali.
- Good interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Positive mentality, hard working & good manner.
- Good computer knowledge in Ms Office Applications (MS Word, Excel, Power point).
- Negotiable (Attractive salary & benefits will be offered to the deserving candidate).
- Hotapara, Gazipur.
Applications should be submitted within January 13, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at Bdjobs.com. Please mention the post applied for in the subject line if applying through e-mail.
Energypac Electronics Limited was established in 2005, a concern of the Energypac family, aiming to provide complete electronic solutions. It holds one of the most modern and pioneering electronics industry in Bangladesh. It includes sophisticated manufacturing equipment along with the research and development facilities to ensure the quality of the products at every stage of manufacturing. The organization has devoted in research, development and production of highly efficient, environment-friendly products for the customers. These products not only meet internationally certified standards, but also save energy in order to benefit the world. For the past years, Energypac continuously presented energy-efficient products to our clients. We believe, these continuous efforts would not only benefit Energypac, but also increase the living standard worldwide, helping us to “Go Green”. For further information, please visit: www.energypacelectronics.com
Position: Officer/ Senior Officer, Graphics Design
Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to factory management.
Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD).
Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
Contributing ideas and design art work to the overall brief.
Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print.
Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
Developing interactive design; commissioning illustrators and photographers.
Working as part of a team with printers, photographers, web developers and marketing specialists.