Company Name: Deshbandhu Group
Job Title: Manager (Admin)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Others
Deadline: 06 Jan,2017
Masters in Public Administration/ Masters in Management with PGDRM is preferable/ MBA in HRM
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Factory HR Administration
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Beverage, Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Preference shall be given to those having experience in local or international beverage Industry
- Should have analytical ability and superior in correspondence
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skill
- Should be computer literate including the knowledge of MS-Office & Email.
- Good communication skills both English and Bangla.
- Should have team building capacity and strong leadership quality.
- Should be intelligent, skilled, courageous, and bold in facing and tackling any unwanted / undesired situation of the Company independently.
- Should be honest, sincere, dynamic, hardworking & willing to work under pressure.
Deshbandhu Food & Beverage LimitedAddress : Deshbandhu Group, Mostafa Centre, House # 59, Road # 27, Block # K, Banani, Dhaka-1213, BangladeshWeb : www.deshbandhugroup.com.bd
Job Description / Responsibility
To ensure proper administrative operation and function of the factory.
To direct, control, ensure and monitor the overall administrative activities of the factory
Handling disciplinary & grievance issues of the unit as per Law.
Liaison with local administration, government officials and law enforcing agencies in handling administrative issues (internal & external) of the factory.
Handle any unwanted situation promptly & tactfully with the assistance of internal maintenance of total cleanings of the factory building establishment and guest room as well as the external support and cooperation as and when required.
To ensure proper security of the employees, assets and properties including fire safety hazard.
To review the different Reports submitted by Admin Departments.
To be concerned and proactive about creative & innovative ideas for protecting Company's interest.
Establish and maintain good relationship all Law Enforcing agencies Local Authorities, local elites, police, RAB & other Government Organizations, etc.
Collecting & maintaining all licenses & certificates for factory purpose, renewing them & maintaining those files properly.
handle the recruitment issues of the daily labor/security guard from internal & external sources
Make travel and lodging arrangements for staff and foreign visitors.
Write official letters and prepare agreements as per management requirements.
To be responsible for solving various administrative problem
Other Duties & Responsibilities as assigned by the Management from time to time.