Company Name: Deshbandhu Group
Job Title: Manager - Accounts & VAT
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 6
Job Category: Accounting/ Finance
Deadline: 06 Jan,2017
B. Com (Hons), M. Com. (Accounting/ Finance) with CA (Inter) or CA (CC)
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Food (Packaged)/Beverage
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The incumbent should have experience in any beverage industry local or foreign
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
- Ability to effectively direct and supervise.
- Knowledge and ability in the use of software applications
- Ability to effectively use a modern automated financial management system
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain detailed records.
- Ability to work effectively under stressful conditions.
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions.
Deshbandhu Food & Beverage LimitedAddress : Deshbandhu Group, Mostafa Centre, House # 59, Road # 27, Block # K, Banani, Dhaka-1213, BangladeshWeb : www.deshbandhugroup.com.bd
Job Description / Responsibility
Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general accounting structure.
Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing of accounts and financial reporting.
Assist the Accounts and Financial Controller in the daily banking requirements.
Supports budget and forecasting activities.
Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Advises team members regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
Provide training to new and existing members of the accounts team as needed.
Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advice on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
Maintains Dealer Accounts and reconcile the Accounts on timely manner.
handling of all VAT matters of the company and correspondence with VAT Authority;
Maintaining liaison with Govt. office, VAT circle and division office for working VAT related work;
Keeping all the VAT register & VAT Challan;
Handle VAT Audit conducted by Govt. & other respective authorities;
Maintaining all Musak, VAT Book, VAT Current Accounts & other VAT papers;
Prepare VAT Reconciliation Statement between VAT record and Accounting record;
VAT audit reply and explanation drafting.
Other Duties & Responsibilities as assigned by the Management from time to time.